R.H. Culp’s first published short story, “How to Run a Five-Star Restaurant in the Capital of the Elf Kingdom,” was published in issue #53 of Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine. As you can likely surmise from the title, it is a very serious discourse on restaurant ownership. The issue of the magazine is available both in print and epub here.
Where we’ve been
- Blerg. Why does #editing feel so much less productive than #writing? 5 years ago
- Today's blog by @tobiasbuckell makes me want to play Ticket to Ride. tobiasbuckell.com/2013/02/07/yum… An unintentional consequence I suspect. 5 years ago
- @BrandSanderson Thanks for the youtube videos on your process. They're both fun as a fan and encouraging as a writer. 5 years ago
- Stoked about this book announcement by a favorite author and blogger: tobiasbuckell.com/2013/02/01/ann… 5 years ago
- "a room full of tools" accidentally became "a room full of trolls" making me want to stop this story & start that 1 immediately. #amwriting 5 years ago
Abraham Lincoln Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Airborn Anne McCaffrey A Song Of Ice And Fire authors Boneshaker book books book trailers Cherie Priest Children's literature City of Ember Clockwork Prince Dragonflight Dragonriders of Pern editing entertainment fantasy Fiction fiction writing Film Game of Thrones george r r martin good read google great read Harry Potter heroes Hunger Games jay swanson Jeanne DuPrau Kenneth Oppel life lessons marketing Matt Cruse Middle Grade movies must read Neil Gaiman novel novels panic Percy Jackson peter brett publish publishing query reading review reviews Robert Heinlein Science fiction Seth Grahame-Smith short stories short story Simpsons Star Wars statistics steampunk Suzanne Collins technology television Tobias Buckell trailers Twilight video warded man Writers Resources writing writing tips ya Young-adult fiction Young Adult YouTube